Freelance Oracle Fusion SCM Consultant (UK Time Zone, Remote)

Description

Freelance Oracle Fusion SCM Consultant (UK Time Zone, Remote)

Location: UK Time Zone (Remote)

Experience: 7+ years

Job Description:

We are currently seeking experienced SCM (Supply Chain Management) Consultants specializing in Oracle Fusion for our UK time zone operations. The ideal candidates should have a solid background in SCM processes with expertise in Oracle Fusion modules such as Inventory Management, Supply Chain Planning, Manufacturing, Maintenance, Supply Planning, and Demand Planning.

Responsibilities:

  • Implementation and Configuration: Configure and implement Oracle Fusion SCM modules according to client requirements, ensuring alignment with industry best practices.
  • Functional and Technical Expertise: Act as a subject matter expert in SCM processes, providing both technical and functional guidance to project teams and stakeholders. Technical responsibilities will constitute approximately 70% of the role, while functional tasks will make up the remaining 30%.
  • Inventory Management: Design and optimize inventory management processes, including inventory planning, replenishment, and optimization, leveraging Oracle Fusion SCM capabilities.
  • Supply Chain Planning: Develop and execute supply chain planning strategies, including demand forecasting, supply planning, and production scheduling, using Oracle Fusion SCM tools.
  • Manufacturing Operations: Support manufacturing operations by configuring and optimizing manufacturing processes, shop floor operations, and production scheduling within Oracle Fusion SCM.
  • Maintenance and Demand Planning: Implement and enhance maintenance strategies and demand planning processes within Oracle Fusion SCM to ensure efficient resource allocation and inventory optimization.
  • Stakeholder Collaboration: Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand requirements, gather business needs, and translate them into functional and technical specifications for Oracle Fusion SCM solutions.
  • Documentation and Training: Prepare technical documentation, user manuals, and training materials for end-users, ensuring smooth adoption and utilization of Oracle Fusion SCM systems.

Requirements:

  • Minimum of 8+ years of experience in SCM consulting, with a focus on Oracle Fusion SCM implementation and support.
  • Proficiency in Oracle Fusion SCM modules, including Inventory Management, Supply Chain Planning, Manufacturing, Maintenance, and Demand Planning.
  • Strong understanding of SCM processes and best practices, with hands-on experience in configuring and customizing Oracle Fusion SCM solutions.
  • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively engage with stakeholders at all levels.
  • Experience working in a remote and distributed team environment is a plus.
  • Certification in Oracle Fusion SCM modules is preferred but not mandatory.

Interested in this job?

282 days left to apply

Apply for this job

Cancel
Job Alert
Subscribe to receive instant alerts of new relevant jobs directly to your email inbox.
Subcrible
Send message
Cancel